N/S Antonio Brown ( to be )suspended by Raiders (UPDATE: Raiders release AB) (1 Viewer)

And this reeks of collusion, IMO. He hadn't even been released for 12 hours and he's already got a contract negotiated with the Pats. With the complexity of these deals, especially for a head case, how could they have possibly worked out a deal in 7 hours?

Of course this won't be looked into since G'dell is Kraft's punk. Was there ever any action taken for Kraft tarnishing the shield by being caught on tape in an FBI sex trafficking investigation getting down with some hooker who probably thought she was coming to this country to wait tables to pay off her debt for the trip but ended up servicing rich white guys? One in particular who owns one of the most popular franchises worldwide?

Problem is they'll never prove it in this league. Even though we all know it's true.

And this reeks of collusion, IMO. He hadn't even been released for 12 hours and he's already got a contract negotiated with the Pats. With the complexity of these deals, especially for a head case, how could they have possibly worked out a deal in 7 hours?

Of course this won't be looked into since G'dell is Kraft's punk. Was there ever any action taken for Kraft tarnishing the shield by being caught on tape in an FBI sex trafficking investigation getting down with some hooker who probably thought she was coming to this country to wait tables to pay off her debt for the trip but ended up servicing rich white guys? One in particular who owns one of the most popular franchises worldwide?
I was thinking the same thing. That happened awful fast.

It would be interesting to see the clauses in that "fast track" contract with the Patriots. There has to be some escape clauses. If not, this one may actually backfire on the mighty Pats.

And that is a lot more money than I thought they'd offer. Makes me wonder if there were other teams in the mix.

It’s where he wanted to end up all along. NE just rewarded him for his petulance.

Agreed Chuck. I mostly posted it in jest. Although I do think it would be funny given how the Pats seem to always make the right moves and get the most out of their players.

Well what the hell do I know. I don’t understand this world anymore

Yeaaaaaaaa... color me skeptical.

Something seems fishy about the timing of all of this. I know we think that they are untouchable and all, but if they get caught on a Laker's style tampering case with this then I think the punishment would be worse than bountygate. It should be anyway.

Yeaaaaaaaa... color me skeptical.

Something seems fishy about the timing of all of this. I know we think that they are untouchable and all, but if they get caught on a Laker's style tampering case with this then I think the punishment would be worse than bountygate. It should be anyway.
Trust me, Brown already had an agreement with the Patriots when he posted on social media that he wanted to be released from the Raiders. And no one can convince me otherwise.

Hate to say it but we have know reached NBA status.... soon Zeke-Beckman will head to KC to play with Mahommes or GB with Rodgers.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom