N/S Antonio Cromartie Released (1 Viewer)

Things will look better (hopefully) within a week or two once Delvin Breaux returns.

Moore has been solid and will be a nice complement to Breaux. And I think the combo of Bell/Webb and Crawley at nickel and dime could be solid as well.

Appears that Antonio has been "releasing" quite a bit throughout his reproductive years:

Antonio Cromartie's Wife Terricka Reveals She's Pregnant with CB's 14th Child | Bleacher Report

Antonio and Terricka had twins last year despite him having undergone a vasectomy. TMZ noted this will be the 14th child Antonio has fathered.

So...he's either got the most potent sperm/reproductive system ever or his wife is a ho and he's about to be a father to someone else's children (again).

How is it possible to impregnate someone after undergoing a vasectomy?

When I clicked on this thread, I assumed it was about the story of him fathering another child.

Which isn't exactly news, these days.

When I clicked on this thread, I assumed it was about the story of him fathering another child.

Which isn't exactly news, these days.

Doesn't he have like four kids who are the same age?

Either she got some fire ***** or he doesn't know when to pull out :hihi:. Time for him to go get fix

Jlsh7i5.jpg

FI3weYz.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom