N/S Anyone else just not interested AT ALL in the SuperBowl today? (3 Viewers)

Pats vs. Giants SuperBowl Interest

• Football? What's Football?

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Not interested at all!

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Slight interest for the "perfect/not perfect season" angle

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I'll watch the Superbowl even if it's Ursuline Vs. Little Sisters of the Poor

Votes: 34 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bundok Saint

All-Weather Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know, as and ardent SuperBowl watcher since I fist became football-aware, I just cannot get into the SuperBowl spirit. It feels like a foregone conclusion to me.

I'm guessing my poll will be slightly skewed, though, because anyone who isn't interested in football today will probably not be on the board. ;)

I couldn't careless about this game lol

I would like to see the Giants beat the Patsies..

You did not have all the possible choices. I am watching it because there is a Manning playing quarterback. Go Eli! Go Giants!

Good thread. For the first time in my life, I just don't care. Maybe I'm just getting old, or maybe I know that a PaCheats win is a forgone conclusion- and we will never hear the end of it for as long as we live and follow football... I'm getting ready to take a nap, and maybe I'll catch the second half just on the off chance that the Giants make history.

To be honest, I might not even watch it live.
I am loaded with the cold, and feel like crap.
Somehow drinking a lot of coffee and staying up until around 4am doesn't really appeal to me.
There is a repeat at 7pm tommorrow. What should I do?
I was going to take the day off school tommorrow to watch it, but I have a training session. If I go, I will get Tuesday off to go play a match, and likely start.
If I don't go, I will not get picked on Tuesday.

Any advice?:confused:

I'm the same way...I think after last season's magical ride by the Saints, I sort've lost interest in any post-season game not involving our team. We were so close.

With that said:

New York Giants 17
New England 52

This game reminds me of the Steelers v. Seahawks Superbowl. I have no vested interest in either team. I'll watch hoping the Giants win, but if the Patriots take control early, I will lose interest completely.

i dont care whose playing this is the biggest sporting event in the nation guys i wanna watch it just to say i got to the watch the pats get upset by my boy brandon jacobs and the giants

Kinda interested...but I want it to be over...so the off-season could come quicker. :ezbill:

Couldn't care less. It would be nice for Manning and Coughlin to win though.

Im watchin it. Its football people, after this, and the pro bowl (which counts as maybe a tenth of a games worth) we get no football til college fires up, and maybe longer if your like me and dont watch college ball. Granted, its the biggest corporate pandering event ever, but ima still watch it.

Go pats too, because I dont really care who on the team is from my home town. Aand anyway, id like to see undefeated stay the same.

However, ask me if I care when the clock strikes 0? and ill mumble a halfhearted no.:hihi:

I watch no matter what. The only way I may have been uninterested would have been with a Cowboys/Patriots Super Bowl...my dislike for both of those teams would have made it a bit distateful to watch...and I would have had to pull for the Cowboys. :covri:

But call me a diehard, watch-any-game fan. I even have the combine marked on my calendar! :9:

gonna watch it with my son. SB is biggest game of year in any sport IMO. SB and a team might go 19-0, son will always remember this game and he will remember I was there with him at the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom