N/S Anyone else just not interested AT ALL in the SuperBowl today? (1 Viewer)

Pats vs. Giants SuperBowl Interest

• Football? What's Football?

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Not interested at all!

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Slight interest for the "perfect/not perfect season" angle

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I'll watch the Superbowl even if it's Ursuline Vs. Little Sisters of the Poor

Votes: 34 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm the same way...I think after last season's magical ride by the Saints, I sort've lost interest in any post-season game not involving our team. We were so close.

With that said:

New York Giants 17
New England 52

I'm right there with ya, but I have Patriots 52-23.

After the new revelations about secret illegal videotaping by the Pats I lost total interest. If the Pats win, and they should....it will be a never ending charge against them, rightly or wrongly, it doesn't matter, but this becomes embarrassing for the league if true......

Its pretty sad that I'm more interested in Super Tuesday than SuperBowl Sunday

this whole week i could have cared less about the big game..HOWEVER, now that it is getting close I cant wait to watch it!! i have my saints gear on, and i am ready to watch the last and biggest game of the year!!

if anything, it finally means this aweful year is over, and time to look ahead to the combine, FA, the draft and then next year!!

Heres to hoping we are watching the saints this time next year!!

I really really want the Saints in the superbowl next year. Man its unexplainable.

I'm the same way...I think after last season's magical ride by the Saints, I sort've lost interest in any post-season game not involving our team. We were so close.

With that said:

New York Giants 17
New England 52
I don't get this. The first game is a 3 point difference and this one will be a blow out.

How can anyone take that seriously?

I don't get this. The first game is a 3 point difference and this one will be a blow out.

How can anyone take that seriously?

Because for one thing, there was a home field advantage. Also, people keep saying the Giants will have an advantage in this one because they already played New England...I actually think that is more of an advantage for the Patriots.

I just think the Giants have been playing above their heads and New England is on a mission in this game.

Joe "knows nothing about football" Buck?

Are you kidding me? Fox really couldn't find anyone better than Buck/Aikman to call this game? It just got a little less interesting. Buck is the worst sports commentator working today. Why taint the Super Bowl with his lame presence?

On second thought, I'm very much interested in listening to the radio broadcast of the SB. Sirius ch 140 will broadcast the game in Japaneese (my favorite language), and I believe ch 119. or 121 will broadcast the game in Chineese (Cantoneese dialect).

So I will be channel surfing between the 2 languages! It should be fun.........

i dont care whose playing this is the biggest sporting event in the nation guys i wanna watch it just to say i got to the watch the pats get upset by my boy brandon jacobs and the giants

Im watchin it. Its football people, after this, and the pro bowl (which counts as maybe a tenth of a games worth) we get no football til college fires up...

I watch no matter what...But call me a diehard, watch-any-game fan. I even have the combine marked on my calendar! :9:

gonna watch it with my son. SB is biggest game of year in any sport IMO...
That's how I usually am, so it's puzzling that I just can't get into this game at all.

Frankly, I'm more excited about watching 3:10 to Yuma that I just rented from a $1 a day kiosk than I am for the Superbowl. :D

On a side note, we sure have a lot of Ursuline Academy fans here. :hihi:

Watching and celebrating the SB gives me an excuse to drink a good bottle of wine and smoke a very fine cigar. The simple pleasures.
I enjoy just watching the sport especially with 2 very good teams playing. It's been a tight first half so far.

David

Well for those barely paying attention.....the game has been a defensive battle....the Patriots are winning but look like they've bought into their press (they expect to win by just showing up)......the commercials have been terrible and completely unfunny...the halftime show is valium....Petty's putting me to sleep......worse SB in recent memory.....

I'm actually enjoying the defensive battle. Would like to see history tonight with a Pats win but amazed at the amount of pressure the Giants are getting on TB. This will be the most watched SB in history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom