N/S Anyone else just not interested AT ALL in the SuperBowl today? (2 Viewers)

Pats vs. Giants SuperBowl Interest

• Football? What's Football?

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Not interested at all!

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Slight interest for the "perfect/not perfect season" angle

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I'll watch the Superbowl even if it's Ursuline Vs. Little Sisters of the Poor

Votes: 34 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Halftime show almost put me to sleep.. that was just awful.

Well, I got to watch my movie and still catch the last 3:00 min of the game which seems to have been the most exciting judging from some of the comments here. ;)

Yay, Giants and Eli win.
Boo, for more Mercury Morris facetime to come.

Yawn.

Well for those barely paying attention.....the game has been a defensive battle....the Patriots are winning but look like they've bought into their press (they expect to win by just showing up)......the commercials have been terrible and completely unfunny...the halftime show is valium....Petty's putting me to sleep......worse SB in recent memory.....

I get to laugh at myself now.....yes the 7-3 first half, commercials, and halftime show were fairly boring compared to past high scoring affairs and wardrobe malfunction halftime shows. But the second half.......incredible...........

I hope that the few people who said they were going to do something else and couldn't care less about the Superbowl changed their minds at the last second, because if not, they missed a heck of a game. I thought it was one of the best ones ever from a purist point of view. Awesome!

Wow, this thread was sad... This is why you watch the game people and why they play the game. This was a wonderful game, and I really enjoyed it. I was really routing for the Pats, and pretty sad they lost. However, it was still a heck of a game!

By the way, did anyone love watching the terminator robot pop out of the screen and start beating the crap out of the football robot? THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!

VVe, yes. Seeing the 2 robots battle it out throughout the game was a nice touch.

Onto the main point though, yes, I wanted to see this game for 2 reasons.

Main reason: I only have to talk about the start of next season for 1 less day. Any football is good football.

Two: Either see a perfect season, or laugh at a non-one. Win-Win in my book.

The real question, is after 12 picks from one team, does anyone care about the Pro-Bowl?

Given point one, I have to say....

No.

Hypocrite and sayer of yes to all drunk women.
Rick

well whoever didn't watch this game

you missed a great one

too bad u don't care

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom