N/S Arkansas @ Auburn (1 Viewer)

Yatman

threadkiller
Reaction score
hogs just got screwed by refs with 28s to go

auburn qb fumbled snap, picked up ball, and spiked it backward

arkansas pursued and recovered ball, which would've ended game, but...

refs ruled inentional grounding, auburn got fg, and won 30-28

smfh

hogs just got screwed by refs with 28s to go

auburn qb fumbled snap, picked up ball, and spiked it backward

arkansas pursued and recovered ball, which would've ended game, but...

refs ruled inentional grounding, auburn got fg, and won 30-28

smfh
Wow. I was helping my son find a lego piece and missed that play

I'm starting to think there needs to be an ability from the front office to buzz down and (essentially) say "since our officials were too inefficient/incompetent to get this right, we are interjecting ourselves immediately to make the appropriate correction or throw the appropriate flag".

Obviously this doesn't refer to instances where 37 camera angles have to be pieced together to decide if a knee was down or a ball was crossing a goal line...... I mean where something was plain as day obvious and deserves immediate correction.

Who knows? Pictures were grainy with twisty lines and static running through them lol
You mean refs' eyesights were so bad in real life that everything looked staticky to them? That's bad.

The refs blew the play dead before anyone possessed the ball. They couldn't award Arkansas the ball after blowing the play dead. Refs definitely screwed up.

I really don't want to derail a thread that has nothing to do with LSU, but is anyone else getting "2012 Steve Spagnuolo" vibes from Bo Pelini?

This thread shouldn't even be on the SSF. It should be on the College board since it has ZERO relevance to the Saints.

This thread shouldn't even be on the SSF. It should be on the College board since it has ZERO relevance to the Saints.

To be fair, the "N/S" in the thread title was the first clue that it had no relevance to the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom