N/S Article with an update on Johnathan Vilma and his injury (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
It looks more and more like trading for him might not be smart. We may end up with a guy with glass knees who can never stay on the field.

He's still WAY better on crutches than anybody we have at MLB!

Yeah, we hear that joke in like every MLB thread.

Still doesn't change the fact that he may have chronic knee problems like Cie Grant did. The fact that he is still limping and has lost most of his muscle mass is def. a red flag. I hope he can make a full recovery, but until he has a clean bill of health with no chance for long term damage I don't want him.

I hope he can make a comeback; it'd be such a shameful waste of talent.

He did not have any problems coming out of college except fot his weight. He was a tackling machine at about 220lbs.

Per Mike Detillier on jonathan vilma

I am a big Jonathan Vilma fan and hopefully he will heal quickly.

If the price is right and he is healthy I would certainly approve of that sort of deal. He is a high character performer, team oriented and one hell of a football player, if he is healthy.

I want us to take a risk and go get Vilma. When he was healthy and in the 4-3 defense, he was easily a top 5 linebacker. Like he said, this is a long off season and he should have time to recover and be ready for training camp. If not, didn't Payton start one our horrible linebackers (shanle or simoneau) despite missing training camp?

I want us to take a risk and go get Vilma. When he was healthy and in the 4-3 defense, he was easily a top 5 linebacker. Like he said, this is a long off season and he should have time to recover and be ready for training camp. If not, didn't Payton start one our horrible linebackers (shanle or simoneau) despite missing training camp?

shanle isn't HORRIBLe, he's OK, isnt' great, but he's not horrible. Pretty much avg as an OLB. now simoneau shouldn't have been starting, even for our team.

shanle isn't HORRIBLe, he's OK, isnt' great, but he's not horrible. Pretty much avg as an OLB. now simoneau shouldn't have been starting, even for our team.

Shanle is just as bad as Simoneau.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom