N/S: Atlanta newspaper (AJC) article about Super Bowl choke (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Couldn't script this any better. :ezbill:

A win would have completed a storybook season in which the Falcons said goodbye to their old Dome Jan. 22 by taking apart Aaron Rogers and the Green Bay Packers, 44-21.

The Falcons hoped to arrive at their new home with a shiny trophy. There could be no finer bottle of bubbly to crack over the prow of the interstellar space ship that is the Mercedes-Benz Stadium than a triumph in Houston.

That vintage will remain untasted.
Super Bowl 2017: Atlanta Falcons fans go from joy to familiar pain

If you need more to read with that 2nd cup of coffee... here's one on what Matt Ryan had to say after the game:
What Matt Ryan had to say after the historic Super Bowl collapse | Atlanta Falcons blog: Atlanta football news

:gosaints:

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
I said this before.. I'm going to cough up some $ and go purchase the GREATEST, HISTORY MAKING, SB CHOKE JOB EVER on DVD.

LoE

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
One thing that interested me was the play of Deion Jones. He was stellar in that game. Makes me sick that the Clowns got him.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
someone needs to find the Atl superbowl champs T-shirts and hand them out at mardi gras

i'd wear the **** out of that and them maybe cough up my daiquiri on it

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I woke up this morning feeling a heartless jerk for reveling the misery of so many people having to suffer through such devastating disappointment. It's pretty sick if you think about it. They're just regular people just like us. Imagine how much this would hurt if it was us.
Then I saw this and LOLed.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I woke up this morning feeling a heartless jerk for reveling the misery of so many people having to suffer through such devastating disappointment. It's pretty sick if you think about it. They're just regular people just like us. Imagine how much this would hurt if it was us.
Then I saw this and LOLed.
If they don't want us bathing in their misery then they shouldn't be Falcons fans.

thetownedrunkard

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
One thing that interested me was the play of Deion Jones. He was stellar in that game. Makes me sick that the Clowns got him.
He's been good all year. Following in Kwon Alexander's footprints. 2 bad we don't draft lsu players....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)