N/S AZ Cardinals cut Kevin White (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
The Cardinals signed Michael Crabtree and cut former top 10 pick Kevin White. I can honestly say that I have never seen White play because he has been injured so much.

Man, at one point, he was supposed to be the next Deandre Hopkins or Julio Jones.
And by all rights should have been. He's the Kijana Carter of this generation. I was super hyped to watch this guy play when he got drafted.

The Cardinals signed Michael Crabtree and cut former top 10 pick Kevin White. I can honestly say that I have never seen White play because he has been injured so much.

I tried to find a highlight reel with the bears to see if there was any potential there. I found one. Consists of a whole 2 plays.

Even when he was healthy, He managed to grab a mere 4 catches in 2018 and 2 in 2017. I didn’t want him in the draft that year, but I never guessed he would bust like this.

Great at wvu...injured and confidence lost in the nfl. Xfl will be calling so maybe he can increase his stock again.

Wasn't he in like the best wr debate in his draft years with Amari Cooper? Man, it sucks that he got injured his rookie year. Great talent in college. It is crazy to think a lot of these first round receivers in recent years have not live up to expectations.

This is just another example of how easy it is to miss on a "can't miss WR" early in the draft. We should be so thankful for MT. Teams spends years trying to draft a guy like that.

Add White to a long list of WR busts including names like:

Koren Robinson
David Terrell
Charles Rogers
Mike Williams
Reggie Williams
Troy Williamson

And on, and on.

This is just another example of how easy it is to miss on a "can't miss WR" early in the draft. We should be so thankful for MT. Teams spends years trying to draft a guy like that.

Add White to a long list of WR busts including names like:

Koren Robinson
David Terrell
Charles Rogers
Mike Williams
Reggie Williams
Troy Williamson

And on, and on.

Looking through the wr drafted in the past few years, there has been way more bust or disappointment. I can only name about 3 that was drafted in the first round that is worthy of being a first rounder. Most are playing like they should be in the late rounds are shouldn't be picked at all.

He is someone I advocated for as a bargain FA signing during FA. He is a big, fast WR who blocks. That skillset isn't for every offense and if not used correctly would struggle to be productive on a team. I still think he just needs to be in the right system. SP likes WRs who can block as does BB so it wouldn't surprise if he turns up somewhere else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom