N/S Barstool Sports Opens Up The Cam Newton Situation (1 Viewer)

Maybe it was what he was doing with the tie

I do feel for the strippers he would show his appreciation, can you imagine trying to catch singles thrown 5 ft over your head wearing stripper heels?

Well it was a San Francisco strip club which if you never been is........AMAZING. Only place better than Key West and New Orleans gentleman establishments.

Given Cam Newton's bizarre fashion choices, "failure to follow dress code" certainly sounds like a cover up...

Regardless of whether he didn't wear a tie, was drinking a beer before the game, or went to a strip club...I'm sure this wasn't an isolated incident. Rivera has his work cut out for him trying to fix this complete implosion of a team who was in the Super Bowl 10 months ago, especially with a petulant child as the leader/face of the team.

Even this video is a total fraud. Probably shot and released by the Panthers themselves to simultaneously save the Cam Newton “brand” and make Ron Rivera look like the respected, authoritarian Man of Integrity. And sooner or later the full story will come out about this, either from me or somebody who was in the titty bar. And when it does, what will not be in dispute is the Panthers are terrible liars who will never be back to a Super Bowl with this coach and this quarterback.

I really like the end of the article.

I wonder, if you took a look at all the other players that day if Cam was the only one without a tie. I have not heard of any other players sitting a series.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom