N/S Battlehawks @Renegades (1 Viewer)

Renegades unis looking like Titans.
I thought it was reminiscent too. Powder blue is making a strong resurgence in pro sports lol.

I like all the XFL uniforms though; the Dallas one looks particularly clean

They've already decided Dallas is the favorite to win the whole thing. Sounds so familiar.
I that’s because they have the most successful/well known coach with prior experience in Bob Stoops.

Geaux Battlehawks!!! Everyone hates Dallas, lol.

Noticed every home team has won week 1 thus far.
It is a XFL conspiracy, I tell ya. How is that possible, without it being preset by the commissioner? ?

That was an interesting interview with Troy Aikman. He seems to think the NFL will adopt some of the rules in the XFL. I hope he's right.
NO SHOT!!! Goodell and the owners are too above any semblance of being like the XFL in any way, shape, or form! Is he cray?

They're definitely trying to get female officials into the games. Seems like at least one in each crew I've seen. I like it. The one in the NFL has done a really good job. The officials in the XFL have been on point as far as I can tell.

The pace of the games have been great. Love the shorter playclock. I didn't think I'd be interested, but I've watched all four games this weekend. They've done a great job so far.
Need Sunday night games. Sunday night TV, this time of year is wide open for the XFL.

Need Sunday night games. Sunday night TV, this time of year is wide open for the XFL.
I think it’s best they stay in the afternoon at the moment.
If this does become successful, then let another network bid for a Sunday night game in a few years.

Have they released the TV ratings for yesterday’s games yet?

Have they released the TV ratings for yesterday’s games yet?

I'm pretty curious to the numbers as well. Their attendance has been pretty good. If they have some decent ratings, it could bode well for the near term. I'm definitely gonna continue watching.

Took St Louis at the line and bet the unders so I'm happy. Inconceivable to me that the bookmakers could give one team a +9.5 start when neither has ever played together before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom