N/S Beanie Wells cut by Cards (Merged) (1 Viewer)

I think Bush to Detroit makes sense... Arizona already has Stephens-Howlings right? or is he a FA? They're practically the same dude.

As for the Turds in ATL I think they have their cross-hairs on Steven Jackson.

In regards to Reggie, he'd be better off in AZ if he wants to be a starter. If he's ok with just a passing role, but a better overall offense, I think the Lions will be great for him. Minus playing a bunch of teams in frigid weather.

Also, isn't AZ on grass? If he's still big on that, AZ is a good option.

But if the Cards want a better overall back, they may push for Stephen Jackson (they're not afraid to grab a vet for the short term) or maybe they'll try to work out a Trade with Carolina for D. Williams or maybe even the Saints for PT or Ivory. I'd think PT would be the higher value trade, since he can do it all.

In regards to Reggie, he'd be better off in AZ if he wants to be a starter. If he's ok with just a passing role, but a better overall offense, I think the Lions will be great for him. Minus playing a bunch of teams in frigid weather.

Also, isn't AZ on grass? If he's still big on that, AZ is a good option.

But if the Cards want a better overall back, they may push for Stephen Jackson (they're not afraid to grab a vet for the short term) or maybe they'll try to work out a Trade with Carolina for D. Williams or maybe even the Saints for PT or Ivory. I'd think PT would be the higher value trade, since he can do it all.

I think Reggie would be most productive in St. Louis. A team that likes to run the ball a lot, will face a lot of 8 man fronts and a place where he could be the starter without a ton of competition.

I could see JF going after him because he coached a small, speedy back with the Titans that did pretty well during his tenure.

Also, St. Louis will be in the market for a back with Jackson no longer around.

I think Reggie would be most productive in St. Louis. A team that likes to run the ball a lot, will face a lot of 8 man fronts and a place where he could be the starter without a ton of competition.

I could see JF going after him because he coached a small, speedy back with the Titans that did pretty well during his tenure.

Also, St. Louis will be in the market for a back with Jackson no longer around.

Good call.

Well, just like Reggie's agent said. There could be a few teams vying for his services.

More importantly, does this mean the Cards already have a replacement lined up? Maybe a certain Mr.Ivory?? Unleash the flood of a thousand Chris Ivory trade threads!
But Ingram is far superior :hihi:

FWIW, reports are that Arizona will also lose LaRod Stephens-Howlings to another team. Consistent with a post earlier, LSH served a similar role to what Bush could be IF they sign him...

I think Bush to Detroit makes sense... Arizona already has Stephens-Howlings right? or is he a FA? They're practically the same dude.

As for the Turds in ATL I think they have their cross-hairs on Steven Jackson.

Bush will be ruined in Detroit after he proved everyone wrong going to Miami and rushing for 1,000.

Lions hate running the ball even when their RBs are picking up fine yardage. Many times they'll have an RB averaging 5 yards a carry and Stafford throws it 50-60 times.

Lions are a joke anyway will remain that way under Schwartz. They were 10-6 because teams let them beat them in 2011. Teams allowed all those stupid come from behind wins.

Last year they showed their true selves, couldn't even finish 8-8.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom