N/S: Bengals Carlos Dunlap wants to be traded...badly (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score

Unfortunately I'm not a cap wizard, but Dunlap would have one year left on his contract after this season.

If we could make it work, should we go after him? Would the cap hit be too big if we let him go after this season?

I have visions of losing Rank and Davenport last December. We need depth IMO. Even if it's not Dunlap, I hope we trade for a lineman.

Wife has family there. Big pass on the "Queen City"!
Their culinary claim to fame: Cincinnati 5way Chili. Browned gnd beef, kidney beans, chopped raw onion, shredded Amer cheese over spaghetti! Where's that green puking emoji? Send him a menu or 2, get his salivary glands to overrule his agent & get on down w/the Gumbo!

Wife has family there. Big pass on the "Queen City"!
Their culinary claim to fame: Cincinnati 5way Chili. Browned gnd beef, kidney beans, chopped raw onion, shredded Amer cheese over spaghetti! Where's that green puking emoji? Send him a menu or 2, get his salivary glands to overrule his agent & get on down w/the Gumbo!

I didn’t even know people shredded American cheese...

Their culinary claim to fame: Cincinnati 5way Chili. Browned gnd beef, kidney beans, chopped raw onion, shredded Amer cheese over spaghetti!
That's like the kind of thing people make when you're hungry and that's all you have in the house and you're also out of eggs (always something to eat as long as you have eggs)

You'd have thought the Bungles would have learned their lesson after the whole AJ Green franchise exercise. Hope they are happy with those 119 yds and 0 TDs and the max WR contact. I for one I'm glad they stuck to their guns and didn't deal him to us cause he's done.

I like the rotations today
Jordan, Omenyeta, Brown and Hendrickson
Davenport, Rankins, Granderson w rotations of Jordan and Omenyeta with this group

I like the rotations today
Jordan, Omenyeta, Brown and Hendrickson
Davenport, Rankins, Granderson w rotations of Jordan and Omenyeta with this group

Agreed.

A lil somethin I saw. I dunno if Sheldon even had a pressure r tackle. But he was movin around really well, n it was the most active I’ve seen him in some time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom