N/S: Bills about to fire Rex Ryan? (1 Viewer)

Rob has a job as a coordinator lined up already. It's at the Sizzler, but it's a coordinator job none the less.

How is it Buffalo can hire and fire a HC in 3 years, and here we are with our craptacular ST coordinator with nearly a decade of mediocrity to show, yet not make a move? This just doesn't add up.

Someone will give those two another chance just because of their last name. Which, really is the only way I can see that they ever got jobs to begin with

The first sentences states:

Unless his team gets hot over the final three games of the regular season, Rex Ryan may be finished as coach of the Buffalo Bills.

Then 2nd sentence states:

Noting that there is dissension within the team, the Buffalo News reports that Ryan could be fired before the end of the season, with CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora reporting that Ryan could be out as early as Monday

:idunno:

My professional opinion is that it will be hard for him to get hot of the final three games, if he is fired. And you can take that opinion to the bank.

The first sentences states:

Then 2nd sentence states:

:idunno:

My professional opinion is that it will be hard for him to get hot of the final three games, if he is fired. And you can take that opinion to the bank.

If LaCanforna is reporting he could be fired Monday, he will probably be signed to a 5 year extension.

And yet the team is on pace for a 9-7 season. Look at their last three games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom