N/S Bills fire OC (1 Viewer)

Well the worst series in the entire game was when down 6 at midfield on 4th and inches they line up against base defense do a bunch of shifting and call a timeout (which they ended up badly needing later) and then proceed to come out against a total sellout goal line defense and plunge into the line for no gain with a running back who isn't exactly a power runner. Someone should have been fired just for that.

I felt sorry for Taylor on that series. He just stood out there screamin HUUUTTTTT like 8 times when everyone on the field knew he wasn't gonna hike the ball.

Most readers here will recognize the fired coach, Greg Roman, as the OC for the ***** 49ers in 2011, i.e. the guy who managed to coach his playoff team to outscore The Best Saints Offense Of All Time. He apparently knew what he was doing that still-painful day, anyway. :covri:

Most readers here will recognize the fired coach, Greg Roman, as the OC for the ***** 49ers in 2011, i.e. the guy who managed to coach his players to outscore The Best Saints Offense Of All Time. He knew what he was doing that still-painful day, anyway. :covri:

When you are given like 5 short fields to work with via turnovers, scoring becomes alot easier than normal.

What the Jets offense did to the Bills defense last night blew my mind. Rex and Rob know their days are numbered .

Do you think Greg Roman can play corner?

Do you think the "can he play (insert position)" joke is still funny?

I'm wondering if there are some in this world who still crack themselves up by asking co-workers "workin hard or hardly workin?"

so they go through the entire off season with Roman's system and then after week 2 decide to mix it up with a new or interim OC? A couple years ago Buffalo looked like they were turning the corner and going to be a relevant team again. Rex Ryan has managed to take that possibility away. He's set that team back years.

Sorry but the Jets are not offensively challeneged.

They have one of the best receiving cores in the NFL, a solid offensive line and nice group of RB's with a quality QB who is getting better each season he plays.

they had three receivers go for over 130 yards and was 32 yards away from having a 4th. Not too bad I would say. Especially with a qb they didn't want to pay at first.

Bills

rr.gif

Most readers here will recognize the fired coach, Greg Roman, as the OC for the ***** 49ers in 2011, i.e. the guy who managed to coach his playoff team to outscore The Best Saints Offense Of All Time. He apparently knew what he was doing that still-painful day, anyway. :covri:

"Throw the ball at whoever Roman Harper is covering."

Not exactly offensive genius.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom