N/S Bills fire OC (2 Viewers)

The Ryan boys might not make it through October. Up next Cards then at Pats...

Do you think the "can he play (insert position)" joke is still funny?

I'm wondering if there are some in this world who still crack themselves up by asking co-workers "workin hard or hardly workin?"

Yes. Probably more than ever before. We're now a generation or two into people who are raised online and think humor is entirely memetic. "I have seen this joke before so I will repeat it and everyone will laugh because I repeated it. Then they will repeat it and everyone will laugh. Haha. Memes."

Well they did get a late defensive touchdown. Or was it a special teams?

The Ryan Bros are on a very hot seat!

Rex wasn't at owners-players meetings before Roman's firing - NFL.com

According to multiple sources, Bills owners Terry and Kim Pegula convened private meetings Friday morning with several offensive standouts to discuss the offense. They aimed to get a tenor of what was going on and picked the brains of players on several issues, including play-calling. They tried to figure out what was wrong.

You do crap like that behind the coaches back, that ain't good for said coach.

I like Romans offense. It balances with a strong defense. Easy reads for the QB, Creates manageable down and distance on 3rd downs. Also he's had mobile QBs that enhances the vision of chain moving ball control offense. All his QBs been considered bottom tier, Kap,,Smith,,Taylor, but they all have upper tier QB ratings and cashed in on big contracts. Not a big play scheme though it needs to a vision of the whole roster but his scheme can work with the right personel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom