N/S Bills released Ryan Fitzpatrick MERGED (1 Viewer)

What is your source here?? I haven't seen anything about this...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Bills announced they released QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/311572530697732096">March 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Daniel leaves Fitzpatrick might be a good pick up as a backup for the Saints. I don't think he really had the arm to get it done all the time in the Buffalo weather, but he is a smart guy (Harvard grad) so I think a move to our type of offense in a Dome would really help him. Plus, he has tons of starting experience and he really was not a bad QB.

Of course, he might want a shot at a starting job so we may be out of the running.

SC_DougFarrar@SC_DougFarrar
twitter_bird.png

Bills have released Ryan Fitzpatrick, after confirming via phone that it's actually him.

I honestly doubt fitzpatrick will become a back up but I say the Jets should make a move on him. But him as our back up would be perfect.

The Bills are a train wreck. Rofl, and they bring in Tjack of all people. hahahah. Sorry Bills fans.

If Daniel leaves Fitzpatrick might be a good pick up as a backup for the Saints. I don't think he really had the arm to get it done all the time in the Buffalo weather, but he is a smart guy (Harvard grad) so I think a move to our type of offense in a Dome would really help him. Plus, he has tons of starting experience and he really was not a bad QB.

Of course, he might want a shot at a starting job so we may be out of the running.
Exactly what i was thinking, i dont think he would be that hard to sign i mean on the basis of his performance in buffalo nobody is going to give him starter money.

But working with Brees and Sean he could be a reliable backup for us!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom