N/S: Blame Super Bowl Collapse on Lady Gaga (1 Viewer)

Straight loser talk and mentality. So pretty much they are mentally weak and deserved to lose. The team on the other end had the same lull and actually improved in the second half. Go cry somewhere else.

It really wasn't fair that the Falcons had to wait 30 minutes longer than the Patriots to start the second half.

And that is where experience and preparation comes into play. You hear it over and over from players who talk about the amount of time from warm-ups to the opening kick being an issue.

Last I remember, Atlanta's coach was in the SB two years ago. He knows the routine - pass it on to his players and have them prepared for the extended breaks.

Isn't that what Dwight Freeney said about his ankle injury and the longer halftime show?

Well if you've ever dealt w a bum ankle you know that if you keep moving on it then it'll be fine but if you stop for a longer period of time it'll stiffen up and become very painful very quickly. Freeney had a point for himself. Sanu Durant for his team.

Except, their collapse didn't come until almost 12 minutes after halftime ended.

lol, didn't the Failcons score on the first drive leading 28-3 in the third quarter. Sorry no excuses Mohammed.

They did the same thing in 2012 in the NFC championship game. They blamed Mike Smith for that one. I guess this time they needed a different excuse.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YgSPaXgAdzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gaga should have sang this after the game in honor of the Falcons.

Lol I remember back when they were beating San Fran 17-0 in the NFC championship a few years ago, one of the sideline reporters made a comment at halftime about how a couple players were actually surprised they were dominating the 49ers. We all know how that second half went. That loser mentality just follows the falcons lol they can't get rid of it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom