N/S: Blame Super Bowl Collapse on Lady Gaga (1 Viewer)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YgSPaXgAdzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gaga should have sang this after the game in honor of the Falcons.

That's a guy who I wouldn't mind seeing perform a half time show.

Sanu answered a question about if he felt the almost hour long halftime affected them. He answered yes, because it does. It's too much of a cool down period. But as for blaiming the collapse on that it was more of an extrapolation from the writer. Sanu talked more about the play calling - lack of running the ball - as a big reason for their loss.

Not out to defend Sanu, but "journalism" these days is on the pathetic side.

Straight loser talk and mentality. So pretty much they are mentally weak and deserved to lose. The team on the other end had the same lull and actually improved in the second half. Go cry somewhere else.

Sounds vaguely familiar. Remember when the lights went out in the Dome and the Ravens complained about the 49ers using that opportunity to stage a huge comeback and snatch Superbowl victory from them? No? Oh yeah, that's right...that's because the Ravens handled their business and preserved their victory!

LOL Any NFL team that can't overcome the 'Gaga Factor' doesn't deserve to be a champion...case in point. ;)

Obviously the pats had the same long break, and I'm not making an excuse as it was equal for both teams......

HOWEVER, I think it is beyond insane that the biggest game of all doesn't follow the same "time period" that every other game follows.

IN WHAT WORLD should ANYONE have A FREAKIN CONCERT during halftime of a game???

We are here for the Super Bowl, it's a football game for crying out loud.

If I wanted to see Lady Gaga, or anyone else for that matter, I would go see them in concert, at their concert.

I've never understood the concept of stopping the game for an extra 25 minutes (than normal games) to have the a pop singer sing a few songs.

It seriously boggles the mind.

Just as I would be pizzed if I went to a Gaga concert and they stopped it for 30 minutes in the middle to have a boxing match, or a free throw contest, or penalty kicks......

I'm actually OK with the concert at halftime IF YOU CAN FIT IT IN THE NORMAL 12 MINUTES.

I hate the Falcons, and if the extended wait hurt them, fantastic.

But I hate the extended halftimes for non football activities.

Sanu answered a question about if he felt the almost hour long halftime affected them. He answered yes, because it does. It's too much of a cool down period. But as for blaiming the collapse on that it was more of an extrapolation from the writer. Sanu talked more about the play calling - lack of running the ball - as a big reason for their loss.

Not out to defend Sanu, but "journalism" these days is on the pathetic side.

So, what you're saying is that pathetic journalism and the pathetic Falcons share that in common. I agree!

I don't care why he think they lost. Whether it be bad journalistic translation or Lady Gaga. They lost and that's all that matters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom