N/S Brady has hair transplants? (1 Viewer)

Unlike Brees who is going for a comb-over in 2011. lol

hahaha...yeah, drew needs to go back to the short cut from that commercial he did where he was driving the mardi gras float to work and was causing traffic jam at the gates...his hair was short and didnt look like a crazy comb over attempt

this is an old wives tale...you can inherite the gene from either side of your parents...no one on my mothers side of the family has balding, absolutely no one yet my father side has thinning at the crown...and guess what is starting to happen to me and my brothers, you guessed it...heading into my 40's and I am starting to thin...thanks dad

This, it can come from either side. Mother's side is a myth.

Someone needs to tell him no matter how long you grow it, it don't get thicker on the top.

People inherit the bald gene from their Mother not their Dad.
Judging from the number of thumbs down you got for this post, injecting science and genetics into a football forum is frowned upon. There are actually two balding genes, both dealing with Androgen receptors on the scalp. The first is on the X of the XY chromosome that comes from the mother. The other is on chromosome 20 and can come from either the mother or father. This makes the balding gene more prevalent from the mothers side of the family, while still showing some minor correlation with the fathers side.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom