N/S Brady yelling at Belicheck (1 Viewer)

Well, I want them to win so I'm hoping they get it together.

A mad Brady is a good Brady. Today I root for New England.

GO CHEATRIOTS! beat those Failclowns!

I wish I was able to watch that game. I'm stuck with the Eagles vs Chiefs game.:mad:

Did Belicheck yell back at Brady?

Not necessarily yelling at belicheck, but very frustrated with the offense. He should be upset with himself; he's continuing to miss open WRs.

Yeah he's just frustrated that the offense isn't running as well as he's used to. Doesn't mean he's an idiot.

Brady is getting very frustrated...dropped balls, missed routes and bad throws. Doesn't look like the same QB he was before the injury. Belichek needs to run the ball in the red zone.

Eagles and Chiefs...sigh.How do we get this garbage when there's games like Atl-NE or Minn-SF.I guess its the whole over-hyped "Vick's back" saga

Brady looks absolutely awful. It seems that every throw is off target.

so let me get this straight....brady is playing poorly and hes yelling at belichek?

Not necessarily yelling at belicheck, but very frustrated with the offense. He should be upset with himself; he's continuing to miss open WRs.

I saw guys drop some passes too. But they are up 16-10 now and they just stopped the Falcons and they had to punt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom