N/S Brady yelling at Belicheck (1 Viewer)

Eagles and Chiefs...sigh.How do we get this garbage when there's games like Atl-NE or Minn-SF.I guess its the whole over-hyped "Vick's back" saga

I have to say that DTV with the Red Zone channel are worth every penny.

HAHA, just saw FAVRE get picked.

Destroy the Falcons Patriots, then slip back into obscurity where you belong, you're several years overdue.

so let me get this straight....brady is playing poorly and hes yelling at belichek?

16/28 for 155 is not poor by any standard. But it's un-Brady-like.

None of us knows if he was mad at Belichick specifically or if he was just venting to Belichick because of his frustration with the offense. It'd tend to say it was the latter, but none of us are actually on the sidelines so we could make up any reason as to why he's was yelling at all.

If it were Drew, I'd rather see him yelling at someone (like Shockey) rather than sulking on the sidelines feeling sorry for himself (like Delhomme a couple of weeks ago).

Brady is getting very frustrated...dropped balls, missed routes and bad throws. Doesn't look like the same QB he was before the injury. Belichek needs to run the ball in the red zone.

Yep. They're running all over Atlanta right now. Stick with it.

Granted, a couple of Brady's misses were off play action. If he hits those, this is a blowout.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom