N/S Braylon Edwards nightclub fight over Lebron James this morning? (1 Viewer)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4534215

Lebron reply
I've never crossed paths with Braylon before, but it seems like there's a little jealousy going on with Braylon and me and my friends. I have no idea why. I've never said anything to Braylon at all. But for him to do that is very childish. My friend is 130 pounds. Seriously. It's like hitting one of my kids. It doesn't make sense.

Wow the king actually calls someone else childish.

ThisThreadSucks.jpg

I bet that punch hurt.

Braylon Edwards has hands like stone.

Just ask Derek Anderson.

everything happens at the club... you'd think these cats would stay the hell at home by now. :jpshakehead:

Most of these players go to clubs. Only a handful get into trouble. Some people just can't handle their alcohol.

On a side note, if you read LeBron's comments, you'll probably be pretty impressed with him. This guy was on top of the world at 18 but has handled everything so well. He truly is a great person and role model.

i go to clubs at least twice a month (used to go even more) and high profile one's like the one that merriman was at the night of the tila tequila incident, and i've never been arrested, never gotten into a fight, never brought a weopen with me, etc. my point is some people are idiots, has nothing to do with the club scene itself. i would say 50% of the NFL (if not more) go out to clubs but only a handful gets in trouble

I found it interesting enough to spend 5 minutes reading the entire article. The picture you posted is about as childish as what Braylon Edwards did - grow up.

Thanks for posting, OP. I found it interesting

I thought it was funny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom