N/S Brees former Mentor headed to Louisiana (1 Viewer)

Was he really his Mentor? I thought he was one of the guys ready to move on to Rivers?

There's a discussion about it on the College board if anyone wants to check it out.

never like Cameron, but maybe for college, but I think this ends badly

never like Cameron, but maybe for college, but I think this ends badly

Brees and Flacco both sing his praises. His most recent stent as an OC may not have worked out, but he has had some success as an OC, before. Also, rumor says that he was let go by Baltimore because he wasn't utilizing Ray Rice enough, not because of how successful his offense was or wasn't. In fact, after he was let go, it was widely reported that Caldwell was running the same offense that Cameron had set in place.

Also, I'd like to add that I wasn't really a fan of CC at first, either. But I was swayed by his endorsements. I think this will be a positive move for LSU.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M4q1thh1G20" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still funny till this day.

In the end Les will prolly still be calling the rope a dope plays...

When Brees was a Senior at Purdue, he was NOT the unanimous choice as Big Ten player of the year by the coaches or as all Big Ten QB despite setting a number of all time Big Ten and National records, and finishing third in the Heisman voting...

The only coach that didn't vote for him: Cam Cameron of IU who thought his QB, Antwaan Randle El was the better player and better QB....

When Brees was a Senior at Purdue, he was NOT the unanimous choice as Big Ten player of the year by the coaches or as all Big Ten QB despite setting a number of all time Big Ten and National records, and finishing third in the Heisman voting...

The only coach that didn't vote for him: Cam Cameron of IU who thought his QB, Antwaan Randle El was the better player and better QB....

Randle-El had quite an Arm, you saw that TD pass in Super Bowl XL. :hihi:

Exactly, I don't think any OC can save LSU from Les Miles. He's practically the Mike Smith of college football.

Really? Mike Smith is 82-14, multiple conference championships and a National title?

I must have missed all that...

I hope LSU would get rid of Les Miles; he is not a good coach.:covri:

And replace him with who? I challenge you to name a more successful coach that would ACTUALLY come to LSU, only 2 coaches in the country that would be an upgrade are Urban Meyers and Nick Saban and neither would touch LSU or it's "new money" spoiled *** fanbase with a 10 foot pole.

As and LSU fan, god I hate LSU fans.

Brees and Flacco both sing his praises. His most recent stent as an OC may not have worked out, but he has had some success as an OC, before. Also, rumor says that he was let go by Baltimore because he wasn't utilizing Ray Rice enough, not because of how successful his offense was or wasn't. In fact, after he was let go, it was widely reported that Caldwell was running the same offense that Cameron had set in place.

Also, I'd like to add that I wasn't really a fan of CC at first, either. But I was swayed by his endorsements. I think this will be a positive move for LSU.
Brees is polite, and Flacco wasn't very good till he left

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom