N/S Brett Favre's GW TD pass (1 Viewer)

I give him kudos for buying enough time with his feet, but any qb could've thrown that ball. I've seen him throw the ball up for grabs like that that were intercepted just as easily. The receiver is the one who made the awesome play.

Classic Farve play. Great throw, out-f**king-standing catch. Love him or hate him, the guy has always had that "it" factor.

It was a fluke. But just because it was "Brett Favre" he planned it out perfectly. I kinda liked the Vikings till this guy came on the team and I will most likely stop hating on them when he retires or breaks his neck. I can't wait to see the Viking train crash and burn come playoff time.

I always said I would rather be lucky than good. you can always work on getting better, but you cant do anything to make father luck go to your side.

Good throw, better catch.

I agree and Favre even said the same thing. When they asked him about it he said that he did not see it and that he heard the cheering and figure that was a good thing.

He said after seeing the replay that it was a pretty rediculous catch and it really was. great catch and great job getting both feet down

All that being said the Vikings have not had a QB that could throw a laser like that with the game on the line in a long time. They know that is what he brings to the table. They also know they have to keep him healthy and keep his ego down and have him feed AP the rock the majority of the time.

Also the block he threw against Patrick Willis on that run play was nuts. Not many QBs are running down the field 20 yards to try and throw a block on the best MLB in the game

T

T

Tavaris Jackson or Sage Rosenfels could not have made that throw. That is why the Vikes went after him (despite the fact that farve is 85 years old). That catch was ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom