N/S Brett Favre's GW TD pass (1 Viewer)

retthib

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I am a Favre hater, but man that last throw was ridiculous. Any teammate that didnt like him because of preferential treatment, will like him now.

I will give him credit, that TD pass w/ 2 seconds remaining was clutch. First Minny QB to throw for over 300 yds in 63 games.

I would like nothing more for us to send him home in a NFCCG.

I am not a Favre hater and that throw was ridiculous, as well as the catch.

minnesota was pretty much the perfect situation for favre. they are going to be tough.

It was a fluke. But just because it was "Brett Favre" he planned it out perfectly. I kinda liked the Vikings till this guy came on the team and I will most likely stop hating on them when he retires or breaks his neck. I can't wait to see the Viking train crash and burn come playoff time.

It was a fluke. But just because it was "Brett Favre" he planned it out perfectly. I kinda liked the Vikings till this guy came on the team and I will most likely stop hating on them when he retires or breaks his neck. I can't wait to see the Viking train crash and burn come playoff time.

go watch some hockey

I was a Favre fan since I was a kid.

I support this guy and want him to keep doing well no matter where he goes (except against the Saints!)

Both the throw and the catch was super sick nasty. That play was the very definition of clutch. Love him or hate him, Favre makes Minni look much stronger than they do with Tarvaris Jackson under center.

Yeah, and dont forget it was classic Favre for escaping the rush and turning his shoulder away from that one defender before he threw it up. The catch, as others have said, was pure beast.

Oh, and I was forced to watch the last 2 min of that game before Hooters was able to switch it to the Saints. I got to watch the opening drive for the TD on the small screen across the way (and peek at a few fun things, with built in excuse) before the TV was confiscated to a Saints only corner. (^_~)

Last edited:
I can assure you that THAT pass and the result of it are currently causing acid to burn holes in at least 100 San Fran 49er fans' stomachs.

It was a great play, truely amazing..... but does SportsCenter REALLY need to replay that play 20 times in a row?

Seriously, they did like a 5 minute discussion of it, and the whole time they were talking they kept replaying it.

God i hate Brett Favre, and I hope Aaron Kampman sacks him multiple times and injures Brett Favre this week.

You can call me a bad person, w/e I don't need your approval in my life, but I am just sick and tired of Brett Favre being shoved down my throat each and every day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom