N/S Broncos Garret Bolles gets Top 5 tackle money (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
This might sound like adding a fresh coat of paint to a sinking ship, but the Broncos are rewarding the LT Garret Bolles with a brand new big $$$ contract the day before he is asked to protect the blind side of his practice squad wr turned QB šŸ˜‚.

This is relevant to the Saints as Bolles was part of the Ram Jam draft, and apparently Bolles (according to PFF) is a top 5 tackle. It will be interesting to see how he blocks Cam and T-Rex tomorrow.

The Saints need to pay Ram. Wish they had gotten it done before this Bolles deal but this will, of course, set the market. Also I doubt they'll be able to sign him and Latt, in my opinion.

The Saints need to pay Ram. Wish they had gotten it done before this Bolles deal but this will, of course, set the market. Also I doubt they'll be able to sign him and Latt, in my opinion.

Denver declined Bolles 5th year option so they needed to get it done before he hit free agency.

Consider that this is left tackle money and doesn't really affect Ram's deal all that much.

Now if some right tackle gets a deal upwards of $14/15 million per, then we have an issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom