N/S Broncos Release D.J Williams (1 Viewer)

From someone that lives in Denver and knows someone who is very good friends with him...NO NO NO. The guy is extremely immature and can be a huge distraction. One of the final straws for him as a Bronco was when he posted a picture on Twitter of himself looking up a girl's skirt.

From someone that lives in Denver and knows someone who is very good friends with him...NO NO NO. The guy is extremely immature and can be a huge distraction. One of the final straws for him as a Bronco was when he posted a picture on Twitter of himself looking up a girl's skirt.

Is it weird that I want to see that picture?

I'm up for him if the price is right.

Can we add the player position to these "released" threads - will help me decide if I want to read or not.

Well thank you for the inside info Mr Shefter.

Can we add the player position to these "released" threads - will help me decide if I want to read or not.

untitle.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom