N/S Broncos trying to get Wes Welker (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Welker may just be trying to drive his price up to stay with the Patriots but if he indeed does go to the Broncos that's a big blow to Brady and co.

Wow. Brady has been throwing to Wes for years. Just think if he went to Denver to play with Manning. HAHAH

How's that old saying go?

If you cant beat em, make em join you by offering more money than the other?

lol

And how nice from a Wes Welker POV....to play entire career being thrown the ball by arguably 2 of the best QBs in history?!?!?

Well done Wes.

How's that old saying go?

If you cant beat em, make em join you by offering more money than the other?

lol

And how nice from a Wes Welker POV....to play entire career being thrown the ball by arguably 2 of the best QBs in history?!?!?

Well done Wes.

Well, he's ending his career getting throws by those guys, if he is signed by Denver.

He was originally Undrafted and picked up by the Chargers in 2004 (Drew Brees), then released after the first week and played for the Dolphins for 3 years.

So, he has experienced so-so QB play before.

Well, he's ending his career getting throws by those guys, if he is signed by Denver.

He was originally Undrafted and picked up by the Chargers in 2004 (Drew Brees), then released after the first week and played for the Dolphins for 3 years.

So, he has experienced so-so QB play before.

i did not know that about Dolphins.

nm then...lol

Good, but never underestimate the Pats. They'll probably draft a kid like Tavon Austin and stick him in the slot and destroy everybody. I hate those ********.

The Pats won't miss a beat if Welker goes, they'll just plug in some guy you've never heard of before. The Pats have a very proven business model, they wouldn't have let Welker test free agency if they weren't confident in either who they have now, who they can draft or sign in FA to replicate what he does.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Welker ends up there. We all know how much Peyton loves his white WRs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom