N/S Browner cut by Seahawks (1 Viewer)

No no no. This can't be.

The Seahawks were gonna turn him into a viable safety because Browner is really not that bad and just needs a team who knows how to use him.

Or something.

Yes, and because he had a sprained MCL. Anyone that watched him play could tell he's just washed up, not "injured" or "being misused".

No no no. This can't be.

The Seahawks were gonna turn him into a viable safety because Browner is really not that bad and just needs a team who knows how to use him.

Or something.

People who thought that are just silly. However we gave that dude 7.75 million in guaranteed money just last year. Not a good look for the front office.

Browner was but a walking shadow, a poor player
That strutted and fretted his hour upon the stage
And then was heard no more. His was a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.

Can we finally say that Tebucky Jones and Jason David have been dethroned as Worst Free Agent Secondary signings in the modern Saints era?

Patriots were the smart ones when it came to Browner

Can we finally say that Tebucky Jones and Jason David have been dethroned as Worst Free Agent Secondary signings in the modern Saints era?

How is that even a question? He was literally the most penalized player in NFL history last year, in addition to being ranked at the dead bottom of all active CBs by most scouting services I've seen. . . all while being a locker room cancer and malcontent with fans. I'd love to hear a rational argument how any other free agent could be a worse signing, barring the Saints giving them $12+ million a year in addition to their awful play (I think Browner cost us, what, $7M+ all told?)

Yes, and because he had a sprained MCL. Anyone that watched him play could tell he's just washed up, not "injured" or "being misused".

While this may not be entirely untrue...

He wasn't a product of the worst secondary in the league - he was the main culprit

...this. This right here.

Well, well, well...say it ain't so. Mister "I took the money from the Saints and ran" got cut... I guess he couldn't run too fast because he was burnt every game last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom