Speculation N/S: Browns are shopping OBJ, Any interest ? (1 Viewer)

That goes without saying. But we can't afford either one unless they are willing to take a below market deal. Or Loomis works some magic.

OBJ only has about $2.75M guaranteed left on that contract. ML could work some magic.

I'd like to see OBJ's talent and ability on the team, but not his recent antics, both on and off the field.

OBJ only has about $2.75M guaranteed left on that contract. ML could work some magic.

I'd like to see OBJ's talent and ability on the team, but not his recent antics, both on and off the field.

Yeah, agree 100%. OBJ is talented enough to be the best in the league, but his mental state isn't much better than Antonio Brown's. Which is kinda sad.

Didn’t Payton work out Dez Bryant who also is a drama queen and wears jewelry? What about Antonio Brown?

Bryant was signed...for next to nothing. Brown was NOT signed, but if he would have I’m sure it would t have broke the bank. Beckham, along with his personality concerns, he’s also been injured a ton and is expecting a $15 million/yr contract. That’s insane. Way too much risk for that price tag

We will revisit this quote next playoffs... I don't want to hear anything about what Brees does in the regular season against weak teams

You lost me with the weak teams comment. 13-3 against one of the tougher schedules in the league. If you can't see that, then there isn't much else to talk about.

No interest at all, he will continue to get injured, miss games and will be way too expensive....AND I believe he has major character maturation issues....

I don't want the same people that are saying "No" to talented WRs like Odell to be the same people that also say, "it's not fair at all" when good teams like Patriots (with Brady) or Packers or any other good teams ends up trading for him, teams that are trying to get better lol because that's completely contradicting

pass on him, salary, drama. Give me a complement to MT.

OBJ is a headcase who will want too much money. I'd rather find a young, up-and-coming WR in the draft.

I don't want the same people that are saying "No" to talented WRs like Odell to be the same people that also say, "it's not fair at all" when good teams like Patriots (with Brady) or Packers or any other good teams ends up trading for him, teams that are trying to get better lol because that's completely contradicting

No problem. I love how AB turned out for the Patriots. It will be great to see OBJ follow in his footsteps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom