N/S Browns @ Chiefs (1 Viewer)

And Saints better not screw up the perfect home team record this weekend.
I grew up watching the Saints in the 80s. Just old enough to remember some of the tail end of Manning. Mora, Ditka, Haslett, Payton.

There’s enough frustration in there for Saints fans to understand when I say, lovingly, I have seen this team not rise to the moment before. Ready for anything.

But usually it wasn’t in the play of Brees. Historically he always shined in the biggest moment, but this version of Drew last few seasons can’t carry it all. See last year.

The defense and OL have to step up and dominate and Drew will distribute the ball.

Not jealous at all; I’m just sick of hearing about them. And things like announcers openly rooting for them during games.

I love the Saints. Everyone else is just arranged on tiers of hate. It ranges from a million burning suns (Atlanta) to borderline indifference (Chargers, e.g.). KC is moving in the Atlanta direction. This is how I fan; I make no apologies for this.
Me exactly. Everyone who isn't the Saints is the enemy. I don't "respect" anyone except members of our own team outside of their charity work. I don't respect them as fellow well-run organizations.

Romo freaking out over the Chiefs at the end of the game was the most over the top cheering I've ever heard from what's supposed to be an "unbiased" announcer. He might as well have been wearing a Mahomes jersey in the booth.

So basically the Chiefs are playing this off as a stinger, or a choke-out...instead of a concussion so that Mahomes can play next week. And I have no doubt the NFL will look the other way so that the face of the NFL can still play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom