N/S- Bryant Gumble Leaving NFL Network (1 Viewer)

Wow, the NFL actually got something right for a change.

Excellent, now they need to dump Kornheiser and MNF will be much better.

While I agree that he was not a good fit in the NFLN booth, and he and Collinsworth together were annoying as a broadcast team. Always remember its not beyond the possibility that they they could get someone worse than Gumbel. I think I will wait on the bouquets till they name a replacement and hear how he does.

If you guys want to see something hillarious, go to Youtbe, and type in "Bryant Gumbel and Dick Vermeil Skit"....i can't post it here.

LMAO :smilielol:

that was hilarious. thanks

"...i wasn't black enough for their standards...." :spit:

I like your list. The first 4 would be great. But regarding No. 5, I'm not so sure, because what if they take a trip to the go-cart track instead? :scratch:
Uh-Oh :covri:

MM Thread Part Deux.

Great news, but Gumbel or no Gumbel, I hope we don't play on NFL Network this season.

The NFL Network has hired Giants play-by-play radio announcer Bob Papa to replace Bryant Gumbel in the TV booth.

The surprise is that Tom Hammond didn't get the job, but either way this will be a monster upgrade. Papa also calls HBO's Boxing After Dark and hosts the Opening Drive on Sirius NFL Radio with Peter King and Randy Cross.

<3 Bob Papa.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1657

Listening to him announce a football game was freakin' painful.. he won't be missed from my football watching experience.. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom