N/S Bucs Graham wants more money {Is he serious?} (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
GRAHAM WANTS GORE MONEY

Posted by Mike Florio on April 9, 2008, 4:32 p.m.

With Bucs running back Earnest Graham skipping the first two days of the team’s voluntary offseason workouts, a league source tells us that Graham has gone missing because he wants a new contract.

Per the source, Graham wants to be paid on par with 49ers tailback Frank Gore. We’re told that the Buccaneers don’t plan to comply.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

:hahahaha:

Dude you're not Frank Gore... you're a decent player... but cmon...

Looks like one good season went to this man's head really quick.

If I were the Bucs GM and I heard this bozo say what he wanted, I laugh at him or pretend he was making a nice joke and then send him on his way to the next team if he wanted to make a big deal out of it. In this situation, the Bucs hold all of the cards

Start of the season, he'll be sitting behind Cadillac and Warrick Dunn on the depth chart. Pittman too, if he resigns....

Actually, I think he deserves the new contract cause he did a great job last season. He had 898 yards and 10 touchdowns in 13 games. For an undrafted free agent and being paid like one that's pretty good. Let's not forget he did that behind a horrible offensive line too. I'm not saying he needs Frank Gore money, which might not be all that much, but he deserves more. As of now he is their featured back with Cadillacs career in question, Dunns age & Pittmans durability.

I road Grahm to my fantsy league championship after Duec and Reggie got me no where in the first four games. Grahm put up big numbers for them after the first couple RB's they tried didn't put up any numbers ( Pittman and Cadillac). Cadillac is a big maybe as far as coming back next year with a ACL and Ankle. Pittman was a bust last year and I don't think Dunn can carry them next season or else why would the dirty birds let him go. I picked him up (Dunn) in my fantsy league to and he didn't do anything either or Roddy White for that matter. So depending on his age and what Tampa Bay is at looking at thier roster ( I'm sure they ain't thinking RB on draft day) he may have some negotiating room with them cause they need to think about CB, WR and QB in the draft( Garcia, Ike Hillard and a few others are looking to redo contracts too). Jus my two cent which ain't worth much but the only reason TB had a running game last season was because of him, so he puts them in a corner at a good time to cough up some more money.

Revised from my first ramble, hope this makes more sense:covermyeyes:
Thanks, DDD. My bad (english)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom