N/S Bucs shopping WR Benn (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Jason La Canfora&#8207;<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora
On a day in which we've seen two WRs dealt -Percy Harvin and Anquan Boldin - the Bucs are shopping another, 2010 2nd rnd pick Arrelious Benn
dang... an explosion of movement today

If Bolden went for a 6th, then the Bucs should have to give another team Benn and 5th for FREE.

If Bolden went for a 6th, then the Bucs should have to give another team Benn and 5th for FREE.

I know right....I can never understand how teams figure out these deals. I have seen trades where one teams gets multiple picks for a guy that maybe isn't worth it, then I see a guy traded that you look at the deal and say wow, thats all they had to give him....sometimes doesn't make sense.:scratch:

its all market dictated. sure you can say someone is worth such and such but you're only worth what some else is offering.

in this case, most teams gambled that bolden would be cut and not require a pick to acquire and a team with tons of picks outworked them because they had the assets.

this is something sadly the saints never do since we have been below average in the draft recently and tend to piss away our draft picks like when the seal is broken...

he has a friendly salary but it would be hard to get anything for him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom