N/S Buffalo Bills & Ravens Fans Have To Be Sick (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
With the score tied with Pittsbugh in OT, the Buffalo QB drops back and throws a 50 yard pass to a wide open Steve Johnson in the endzone and HE DROPS IT!! Pittsburgh then marches down and kicks the game-winning field goal.

Wow!!

Yea i was watching. For shame Steve Johnson, a perfect pass for what should of been a game winning TD. He should have his game check pulled.

Buffalo has been in a lot of games they could have or should have won. New England being one of them. I feel for Bills fan, not only do I have friends that are Buffalo fans but also because I know how it feels to lose games like that.

You know what? Pittsburgh is not that good. And I hear that they are guaranteed at least a tie for first in their division. That sucks. And Baltimore isn't that good either. They just got picked off by Tampa. The NFC South is better than any of these teams. Baltimore laid down for the Falcons and now it appears that they may lay down for the Bucs. I hope the do the same for the Saints.

With the score tied with Pittsbugh in OT, the Buffalo QB drops back and throws a 50 yard pass to a wide open Steve Johnson in the endzone and HE DROPS IT!! Pittsburgh then marches down and kicks the game-winning field goal.

Wow!!

cool with me the guy i'm playing has steve johnson on his fantasy team :hihi:

Buffalo has been in a lot of games they could have or should have won. New England being one of them. I feel for Bills fan, not only do I have friends that are Buffalo fans but also because I know how it feels to lose games like that.

No doubt, i count 3 they probably should of won. Today, KC, and that game against Bmore. Its ruff losing like that.

You know what? Pittsburgh is not that good. And I hear that they are guaranteed at least a tie for first in their division. That sucks. And Baltimore isn't that good either. They just got picked off by Tampa. The NFC South is better than any of these teams. Baltimore laid down for the Falcons and now it appears that they may lay down for the Bucs. I hope the do the same for the Saints.

Ummm...Sorry Dear...You may want to go back and watch this game and retract your last statement. :ezbill:

I feel bad for the Bills they can't seem to win an overtime game

That was a brutal way to lose for sure! Steve Johnson has been such a beast since hes been given a chance to play. Hard to lose a game like that. Not to mention the Bills forced the Steelers to punt from their own 1 yardline in OT only to have their returner fumble the ball and lose about 15 yards...tough game for the Bills.

hahah dude really? how much of a homer are you? the ravens are arguably the best team in the NFL. it amazes me how many excuses you people make

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom