N/S? - Buffalo Bills Release Nick Barnett (1 Viewer)

CaliSaint4Life

Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I was told I'll be released today by the Buffalo Bills. Thanks to all the great Fans and friends I have met in Western New York.. It was</p>&mdash; NickBarnett (@NickBarnett) <a href="https://twitter.com/NickBarnett/status/301039612426592257">February 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Wow! This guy had two really solid years in Buffalo in the 3-4 and the 4-3. He was good with the Packers but had trouble staying healthy his last year with them before being released. Man, the 3-4 market is starting to open up and we'll be able to fill some gaps with some vets for cap friendly salaries. I wouldn't mind us bringing this guy in and letting him compete for the ILB spot. He's a really good solid player who could help us.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
31 years old... And he has battled so many injuries.

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
WOW! Thats a crazy one! Barnett is solid, and also a great leader. If we didnt have all these MLBs, I'd love for us to go after him. But I think the guys we have, Lofton and Heater Hawthorne, are a lot better at this point in their careers.

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
Wow they cut George Wilson also. Pro Football Focus graded Wilson as the No. 8 safety in the entire league. Always liked Wilson

Kurgan

Ked' sme sami som tak rád
Reaction score
Wilson as well? Hell i loved him but i haven't watched a buffalo game the past year. Is he still good? If he is i'd cut harper and take him in a heartbeat

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
For some reason Wilson fell off the map and lost snaps last year but was still productive when he played

Blessedog

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Wilson too? Bring them both in, I always thought they were both solid players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)