N/S but.... (Arizona vs Texas) (1 Viewer)

saintsmarchin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Did the Texans offense really throw up 31 points on the Arizona 1st string defense? That's gotta be encouraging considering how we did.

Arizona's a Super Bowl contender though, according to "experts." And this is the 3rd preseason game? Guess their season is over just like ours.

Who are they going to trade Carson Palmer and Tyrann Mathieu to, I wonder?

Arizona's a Super Bowl contender though, according to "experts." And this is the 3rd preseason game? Guess their season is over just like ours.

The sky if falling in Az. Fire somebody already!

Some of that was Texans defense.

W-wait. But we didn't light their defense up either.

How are we supposed to panic when logic says we should probably be patient and just let things play out?

What about conclusion jumping or definitive statements based on opinion?

Yup. Arizona should fire their GM, coach and scouts and cut a huge amount of players. If they could hire someone like Manning as GM and Favre since he's a decent high school coach then they'd be super bowl bound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All jokes aside, it'll be interesting to see how plamer bounces back after that playoff performance. So far he's looked awful albeit it's the preseason. But Jake was never the same after his playoff performance against the Cardinals.

They'll go as far as Carson Palmer takes them

Shoot, don't forget Patrick Peterson :) Oh, the fire sale that happens after you don't go undefeated in preseason!

Not only did they go vanilla in AZ, they went with the generic brand.

Yup. Arizona should fire their GM, coach and scouts and cut a huge amount of players. If they could hire someone like Manning as GM and Favre since he's a decent high school coach then they'd be super bowl bound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very, very nice response, indeed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom