N/S (but kinda is): Eli Apple to Carolina (1 Viewer)

side note. the reason I respect the Bucs more than any other NFCS team is they built their team their way. Atlanta tried to build their team as a mirror image to ours and now Carolina is signing as many ex Saints as possible.

Good piece player that can help a really good team but is probably going to be almost a non-factor on a team with major defensive holes such as Carolina.

With the lack of help he will have Apple is probably going to get scorched. He is going to go against the likes of M.T, Sanders, Jones, Ridley, Evans and Goodwin 6 times this year plus other good out of division opponents this year.

Good piece player that can help a really good team but is probably going to be almost a non-factor on a team with major defensive holes such as Carolina.

With the lack of help he will have Apple is probably going to get scorched having to go against the likes of M.T, Sanders, Jones, Ridley, Evans and Goodwin 6 times this year plus the other good out division opponents he will face this year.
Is he going to be their #1 CB? I can't remember who it was last year for some reason. If so, they'll be in serious trouble in this division.

I believe it was Bradberry who is with the Giants now.
Then they are in trouble unless they've developed or drafted someone who can be a stud #1 CB. Too many good QB's and receivers in this division for Apple to cover the receivers you listed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom