N/S (but kinda is): Eli Apple to Carolina (1 Viewer)

side note. the reason I respect the Bucs more than any other NFCS team is they built their team their way. Atlanta tried to build their team as a mirror image to ours and now Carolina is signing as many ex Saints as possible.

How did ATL build their team as a mirror image to ours?

It feels like it if i recall we switch to pass oriented offense then they did

We switch to 3-4 then they switch to 3-4. We sign byrd to run seattle defense they hired
dan quin lol

The entire league switched to a pass orientated offense.

And don’t the saints run a 4-3??

Then they are in trouble unless they've developed or drafted someone who can be a stud #1 CB. Too many good QB's and receivers in this division for Apple to cover the receivers you listed.
I know Dante Jackson is decent plus they're both young.
If they can put it all together I think they can be a pretty good duo tbh

Im not concerned so much about what he brings to the Panthers but I was hoping we could bring him back for depth. Whether is is a good CB or not is totally dependent on your expectations of him. If, due to injury, he is expected to cover teams number ones you are in trouble. But covering twos and threes he is very solid.

This is bad, he makes them better and could have made our depth better. Could we have afforded what he's getting?

The entire league switched to a pass orientated offense.

And don’t the saints run a 4-3??

Oh man how to ruin a joke lol

In 2006 before atlanta had julio and tony the saints became a pass oriented team but more controlled short passes with explosive plays. The league wasnt as pass heavy as now atlanta tried to build a saints like offense after drafting ryan

The saints switch to 3-4 when rob ryan became coordinator then the falcons did the next year

The next year sean payton per rob ryan wanted to go back to 4-3 to run seattle defense then we switch back. Soon atkanta hiref dan quin to run seattle defense

Man sr report is full of batmans

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom