N/S but Local (1 Viewer)

Going to the USA Finals tomorrow vs Hawaii, which is the team that sent them to the loser bracket in the 1st round. Should be a good game!

I think one of the kid's dads said on the sports hangover that the team didn't give up a run until the post season. I hope they win... sports in south Louisiana is king and these kids are chasing the crown!

i know two of the coaches and a dad of one of the players. He coached my son 12 years ago on a travel team. He is a heck of a coach himself and his son is a heck of a player as well. So glad to see people and kids that work so hard and are good people get rewarded. Not to mention the president of East Bank Little League is one of the most kindest and respectable people I know. He is quite a local success story along with his kids and one that played with my son and went on to have a very successful collegiate career. Props to the entire River Ridge east bank LL team.

1-0. No matter what happens those kids are the mainland champs. I think we get the W

My cousins kid was on ESPN last year in the softball llws from harahan. It was surreal to see her in the promos and on the field. I was so proud of her accomplishment and beyond touched for my cuz. He loves his little girls and works extremely hard with them!

Now... let's geaux win this!
Edit: the same family member played in the ll softball ws this year too. The same park as the boys. The softball team made the championship game but lost. Back 2 back years on ESPN. Pretty damn neat.

World Championship on ABC vs. Curacao now bottom 1st

WHODAT!!

I wish those idiots doing the game on ESPN would shut up and cover the game. Especially the sideline reporter interviewing people while things are happening on the field. They are very annoying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom