N/S but sort of... Gayle Benson donates $5 million to Archbishop Rummel high school. (1 Viewer)

Awesome donation!

I went to Catholic HS on tuition assistance. I spent every summer at the HS cutting grass, waxing floors, painting classrooms, etc. for reduced tuition. I got to know janitors and teachers as real people. The cost, education, and summer work of Catholic school was worth it to a mother who taught in public school.

and those people who pay the 10 of thousands in tuition also pay taxes, for other kids to go to public school..

Sorry for the rant, back to the real reason for this thread.

Folks in LA (and most politicians) don’t know want to pay real local taxes that could greatly improve the public system….never going to happen, for a lot of different reasons I suppose but you get what you pay for or pay more somewhere else to get it I guess…..

Folks in LA (and most politicians) don’t know want to pay real local taxes that could greatly improve the public system….never going to happen, for a lot of different reasons I suppose but you get what you pay for or pay more somewhere else to get it I guess…..

Yep, and then they(we) complain when many turn to crime when they are left behind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom