N/S Cam Newton Re Aggravates Foot (1 Viewer)

Still not getting how they'd be "vastly improved" when most ppl don't know who their WRs are without looking it up. And they clearly haven't done much. They'll have to run CMac into the ground n rely on a Greg Olsen who's a shell of his former self

Their receivers don’t have issues getting open. Newton just can’t deliver the ball consistently.

Ok. Guess we'll see if this equates to them improving "vastly". I have my doubts

Well just look at it this way -- right now, with Cam as QB -- defenses are absolutely keying on McCaffrey and as seen in the Tampa game, it's possible to neutralize him to some extent.

If Allen can just be serviceable and make a few throws -- enough to draw the respect of the defense -- McCaffrey will be freed up quite a bit. I think that vastly improves the prospects and therefore productivity of the offense.

Again, not saying this guy is the second coming -- just that I can't imagine he could be worse than Cam has been -- which makes it addition by subtraction at the least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom