N/S Cam Newton Re Aggravates Foot (1 Viewer)

Mark this down. The Saints will still win the division.

The Panthers have done a terrible job at managing Newton’s career.

I was flipping through the channels and saw the updated Power Rankings on the scroll on NFLN. Even without our HoF QB, the Saints are still the highest “ranked” team in the NFC South.

I was flipping through the channels and saw the updated Power Rankings on the scroll on NFLN. Even without our HoF QB, the Saints are still the highest “ranked” team in the NFC South.
That’s been the general consensus I’ve seen. The Saints are still the pick in the South.

That’s been the general consensus I’ve seen. The Saints are still the pick in the South.
from what i saw many of the talking heads say we lose to dallas but win the rest maybe dropping one of those games and we go 4-2 in the next 6 games until drew comes back to take over again moving forward with a 5-3 record heading into november where we play 5 division games in a row

Did I read that tweet wrong? Did it say he re injured his foot while taking a team knee after the game?

I mean I know you're not supposed to laugh at injuries but... how?

Clearly a typo - should say "knew" instead of "knee."

Did I read that tweet wrong? Did it say he re injured his foot while taking a team knee after the game?

I mean I know you're not supposed to laugh at injuries but... how?

Maybe was wearing one of his “Rupaul’s Drag Race” outfits and the weight distribution was off.

Thanks Bill! It wasn't on ESPN at the time this "breaking news" came out. Only on Rotoworld which didn't have an article. Guess it was really fresh off of the press.
Glad you got the message out. :9:
That's why people hang out here... to get the freshest stories out there. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom