N/S Campbell signed with Browns (1 Viewer)

RaisingTheBar

The Voice of Reason
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
2 year deal for Jason Campbell. Maybe they will release McCoy? Can't see them keeping 3 QBs on the roster.

2 year deal for Jason Campbell. Maybe they will release McCoy? Can't see them keeping 3 QBs on the roster.

Man, remember a couple of years ago when he carved up our defense? I knew we were hurting when that happened. He is terrible.

I would be interested to see what kind of QB Sean Payton could make out of McCoy.

I also wonder if he will sign with a team that offers him a chance to compete for a starting job (if such a team still exists at this point), or if he is accepting of a career as a veteran backup .

I wouldn't mind if the Saints traded their 6th round pick for McCoy. We need a backup and McCoy would be a great fit.

Man, remember a couple of years ago when he carved up our defense? I knew we were hurting when that happened. He is terrible.

Ah, yes, carved us up to the tune of 9/16 for 74 yards and his third worst quarteback rating of the season. What an amazing memory you have!

But really, it's ok. We all know you can't post without crying about something regardless of silly things like facts.

Ah, yes, carved us up to the tune of 9/16 for 74 yards and his third worst quarteback rating of the season. What an amazing memory you have!

But really, it's ok. We all know you can't post without crying about something regardless of silly things like facts.

Shows how the media can affect memory. Our offense stunk that dat and gave away that game. Special teams too.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

You memory must not go back to 2008 or 2009. Here's Campbell's stats for those games against the Saints:

09/14/08 24/36 321 yds 1/0 TD/I
12/06/09 30/42 367 yds 3/1 TD/I

McCoy has made no secret about how much he idolizes Brees. Could be an interesting choice for 2.

Also, phone finally recognizes Brees and doesn't try "Bree's".

Was it really necessary to attack the poster like this. :no:

And Jason Campbell is with his 868th different Offensive coordinator since High School.

No kidding...hasn't this guy had a different offensive coordinator virtually every single year of his career dating all the way back to college?

The Browns' O.C. better watch his back!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom