N/S Camthers at Broncos game thread (1 Viewer)

Cam is such a punk. How anyone can root for him is beyond me. I don't even think I'd like him if he was OUR QB. He's gotten even worse this year, if that was even possible.

Can't wait to see that team become losers again. I miss his meltdowns; they'd be even more epic now.

Wow, commercial fest. I hope this isn't some new trend. Commercial at EVERY SINGLE STOPPAGE. A commercial inside the two minute warning right after the previous break? Is this normal? Something feels unnatural.

Carolina on a roll.... scoring at will on the #1 defense.....

Cam is such a punk. How anyone can root for him is beyond me. I don't even think I'd like him if he was OUR QB. He's gotten even worse this year, if that was even possible.

Can't wait to see that team become losers again. I miss his meltdowns; they'd be even more epic now.
It'll be this year. I predict they win 6 games max. They'll be in a tight battle for last in the division.

I like Cam Newton as a football player and what he represents.

I hate that he plays for Carolina.

I like Cam Newton as a football player and what he represents.

I hate that he plays for Carolina.

I respect him as a player, but I can't stand him as a person and/or what he represents. I also hate that he plays for Carolina.

As far as the game goes, I'm actually encouraged by what Denver is doing to Carolina's vaulted defense. They are moving the ball on the ground and through the air with a rookie QB. The only difference in the game so far is Denver has two giveaways.

The way the panthers are blocking Miller. Thats what we are going to half to do all year

I respect him as a player, but I can't stand him as a person and/or what he represents. I also hate that he plays for Carolina.

What is it that you don't like about him? Just curious...

What is it that you don't like about him? Just curious...

For me, it's being a sore winner and sore loser. This game has been a microcosm of his immaturity.

When they went up, he was dancing and rubbing it in. When the game was tied and their drive was close to stalling, he was pouting and pushing Denver players who were trying to pump up their crowd. When they went up, he started taunting again.

Man sized talent being run by a child sized brain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom