N/S Cards release S Adrian Wilson (3 Viewers)

Congrats, by my count you are the 57,000th person to post this on this site.

Awesome.:jpshakehead:

But this is the first time the player was actually a safety!

Wilson is still a beast and a perfect matchup on TEs. Has very elite size good speed and can blitz. Basically a LB in run support. Is no Polanalu in coverage but is no Harper either. Could come cheap at a huge upgrade. Worth it to me.

Sooooo, let me get this straight...

People want Roman Harper gone because he's an in the box SS, one of the best in the box strong safeties.

Adrian, I was born in the 70s, Wilson gets cut and people want to bring him in. This is the same Adrian Wilson that has for the last three years has pretty much been a strong safety that plays better closer to the line, right? Same guy whose stats the last couple years suggest that Harper is the better player now, that guy?

Why?? Making moves for the sake of making moves isn't going to help this team. The grass isn't always greener.

Cardinals fan said:
A team great, but I understand the move in light of his declining performance.

Another Cardinals fan said:
As saddened as I am that this day has come . . I am happy that this FO has enough conviction to realize that the proper time is now.

Not a year early to net us Draft picks, but not a year late to hurt the team.

Godd move.

Yet another Cardinals fan said:
I know he WAS good, but he lost a step. Plus we have to get younger, you have to adjust as a team and we needed to move on from Wilson. He was a good player back in the day, but doesn't fit what we need now.

My personal favorite...read carefully. Sound like someone we know?
A different Cardinals fan said:
He still is an awesome player. He'll go to a team that can adjust to his poorer cover skills and get a lot of production.

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=64613&page=4

wow..so they let him go. wow. didn't think the new DC they brought in would let him go since he fits his scheme perfectly.

Guy could work out with Ryan like D Sharp worked with GW.

Heard exact same crap about sharp when he came here. You let a vet play like a vet. Definitely bring him in for atleast a talk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom