N/S Carolina loses another starting Defensive Tackle (1 Viewer)

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Darin Gantt Panthers Beat Writer said:
Broken left ankle for DT Louis Leonard. No word on what they'll do with roster spot, but it doesn't take much imagination to think IR.

Another one bites the dust. Again I feel bad for the player... the Carolina Panthers however, will hopefully wallow in misery this season.

Is that the one they traded for while he was getting his toes done?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I do not feel bad for the Panthers at all. I recently moved from the Fayetteville, NC area a few weeks ago and the Panthers fans are more obnoxious than Cowboys fans. I have went to Panthers Saints game for nine years and the Panther fans there are rude, crude, and over bearing idiots. The fact that our Saints are on the rise and the Panthers are falling apart makes me smile but i wish i could be at Bank Of America Staduim later this year.

Is that the one they traded for while he was getting his toes done?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I think so.

They aren't winning 5 games this year.

Unfortuneatly, they own us so I'm sure they'll steal a game.

Wow that sucks for them. Sounds like our injuries last year. They just kept coming and coming. Looks like John Fox is going to have another rough year. Do you think he'll get a pass because of all the injuries, or will he be in the hot seat?

Wow that sucks for them. Sounds like our injuries last year. They just kept coming and coming. Looks like John Fox is going to have another rough year. Do you think he'll get a pass because of all the injuries, or will he be in the hot seat?

He'll be fired I think.

Yeah that was the guy with the toe thing. Steve Smith came close to braking an ankle yesterday as well and is gimpy today I am pretty sure of it based on the way he was limping in the game yesterday. There done.

I think it's the end of Fox and Delhomme. Look for them to draft a QB in the first round since it seems to be a trend these days. Bradford, welcome to the NFC South.

Yes, he is the DT they traded for. That seat is about to get really hot if things don't improve. If feel no pity for the Panthers because the injury has bitten us hard in previous years. Plus, because of Peppers do they have any money to go after anyone else???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom