N/S- Carolina QB next year. (1 Viewer)

TheIronSheik

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Unless I'm wrong, Carolina doesn't have a 1st round pick next season. So they may have to look at QB through Free Agency or a trade.

So inless Moore or Feely go crazy when one of them gets a chance. I think these are some options they may look at.

Matt Hasslebeck
David Garrard
Billy Volek
Sage Rosenfels
Travis Jackson
Kevin Kolb
Micheal Vick
Brady Quinn

Other Qb's that could be out there
Chad Pennigton
Marc Bulger
Seneca Wallace
Matt Leinart
Shaun Hill
Dante Culpepper
Byron Leftwich
Chris Simms
Derrick Anderson
Vince Young
Rex Grossman

perhaps they sell their house again and obtain a first rounder in 2010

kolb would be the best pick if you ask me. he showed much potential against us. i'm not sure though whether he'll be a RFA or UFA

Kolb seems like a Panthers kind of move to me. Chad Pennington wouldn't surprise me either.

i vote leftwich. lets keep him in the division as long as possible.

who are carolina's current backups?

I'm not sure the eagles would let Kolb go. McNab is getting older, has been injured a lot and Kolb actually did a fairly good job when McNab was injured.

Here's how I see it..

Al Davis finally kicks the bucket this year. There is some question as to 'how' it happens, but nobody in Oakland is interested enough to actually investigate it.

New ownership takes over and immediately cleans house, canceling contracts left and right, waiving, releasing, hiring, firing... And guess who makes it to the open market?

The Panties go for broke and get the biggest upgrade they could have gotten in Jamarcus Russell. Unbelievably, the only thing they have to give up for him is a box of Oreos and a dozen John Fox bobbleheads.

Russell actually performs with his new team, and leads the Panties to a Division championship game loss against the Saints in 2010.

Unless I'm wrong, Carolina doesn't have a 1st round pick next season. So they may have to look at QB through Free Agency or a trade.

So inless Moore or Feely go crazy when one of them gets a chance. I think these are some options they may look at.

Matt Hasslebeck
David Garrard
Billy Volek
Sage Rosenfels
Travis Jackson
Kevin Kolb
Micheal Vick
Brady Quinn

Other Qb's that could be out there
Chad Pennigton
Marc Bulger
Seneca Wallace
Matt Leinart
Shaun Hill
Dante Culpepper
Byron Leftwich
Chris Simms
Derrick Anderson
Vince Young
Rex Grossman

You forgot Brooks.

I can't imagine them even looking at anyone, but Young or Vick off that list. Hasselback and Garard aren't going anywhere.

As long as they don't figure out a way to get Bradford. Ryan is one up and coming QB in the division I don't want there to be 2.

I think they're gonna be up a creek without a paddle. I mean, there aren't any names that jump off that list. Their best hope is that the Cleveland situation explodes and they can grab either Anderson or Quinn. I think they are both serviceable QB's and won't realize their potential until put in the right system. The good news for the Panties is that their running back situation is one of the best in the league. Whoever plays QB will just need to manage the game, and not be asked to win it very often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom