N/S Carpenter's wife message for Richard Sherman (1 Viewer)

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
was waiting on someone to post this. Blatantly racist. calling a black man an animal and then threatening to castrate him?

Disgusting

edit: I wont say for sure if she is racist but that comes off incredibly bad no matter how you slice it..no pun intended
edit: ok its a little funny

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think that's just great!

But seeing that pic made me shrivel up a bit. Mission accomplished, I guess. :hihi:

staphory

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
was waiting on someone to post this. Blatantly racist. calling a black man an animal and then threatening to castrate him?

Disgusting

edit: I wont say for sure if she is racist but that comes off incredibly bad no matter how you slice it..no pun intended
Racist? Really? Please.

OP
Whodatinjoburg

Whodatinjoburg

Veteran Starter
Reaction score

Disgusting

This clearly has nothing to do with race. The dude took an egregious hit on her husband that could very well have ended his season/career

GrayMatter78

aka Klenzade
Staff member
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score

Disgusting
I'm thinking she sends that out whether Sherman is black, white or yellow. Only thing that is relative is that Sherman is a man and nearly hurt her husband. I'm more concerned over her sexist overtures.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Igordão

All-Pro
Reaction score

Disgusting
She was calling a man an animal. Maybe she is racist, i don't know her, but only judging by this tweet it didn't seem to have anything to do with his race.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Disgusting

edit: ok its a little funny
You can't have it both ways.

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
whether you agree or disagree the writer on PFT seems to also suggest the same thing. IJS. I'm easing up on it but it's not hard to fathom how that could actually come off as a bit distasteful

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
whether you agree or disagree the writer on PFT seems to also suggest the same thing. IJS. I'm easing up on it but it's not hard to fathom how that could actually come off as a bit distasteful
I don't disagree with that, distasteful is a long way from blatantly racist though. I think she just freaked cuz the guy nearly took out her husband. My wife would go crazy if someone did that to me, heh.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'll go with distasteful.

As much as I love my bride, if I'm in that situation, I'd strongly request that she refrain from publicly defending me. Let outsiders and the media have at it, instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom